Lately, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are trying their best to get your vote. Maybe you do not care much about politics, however you do support one of them. Of course the most direct way is to vote for your ideal candidate. But that is far from enough, you can also state your standing by having some "political nail art". As a matter of fact, images of American flag, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are popping up everywhere at the time being. Besides, political nail art is a good way to express yourself and at the same time, it beautifies your nails. Let's have a look at some impressive political nail art at first and then learn some easy-to make ones.
Fans of Barack Obama would be crazy about this
Where to buy the nail lacquers?
Designed by Richard Blanch of Le Métier de Beauté
Packaging: 3 nail lacquers in a collectable make-up bag
Bo Blue - A shimmering sapphire blue
Red-y To Win Red
It is available on https://store.barackobama.com/richard-blanch.html
Also for fans of Mitt Romney
If you do not take a stand, I got these for you
How to make it? See the tutorials and the tips, you will get that!
- Painting the thin lines with a long, thing striping brush!
- For glitzy look, use little rhinestones for the stars on the flag and a glitter top coat.
- When painting the blue bit, just think of it as half a french manicure!
- Do not skip the top coat. It will help make your designs look smooth and finished.
- If you make a wonky red stripe, or one is wider than all the others, just touch it up with a bit of white polish.
Show your attitudes in one of the nail arts in this election year!